Soft Blanket
Dear Friends
2 Candy
21 April 2011 | 23:23

Hello dearest,
Let me explain.
When you think that me wanna free and break from our relation, that time actually you are first step to being selfish
When you think i'm don't want share our laughter and happiness together, that time actually you are being selfish again.
When you think i'm just think about myself, that time actually you are being selfish again and again.
When you think i'm happy with my life now, absolutely you are wrong and again you are being selfish
And of course you are being selfish because.
you just think your tiredness, you just think your feelings, you just think your mess-fullness life and you just think your thoughtfulness and because there are more other friends besides you and starting ignoring me.
And again, wanna make it clear that my Attitude is based on how you treat me. So, do you think that you deserve to receive the kindness from others when you are being like a jerk to others ?
From the beginning you never ask me why i'm being like a bird a lost her mother in earlier birth. Did you ?
Even though we have changed and we are all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we’ll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we’re not all still friends.
What do you do when your best friends is hurting more then you ever thought was possible.

What do you do when the love for someone is too strong to let go of their hurt.

What do you do when every waking moment is a disaster.

Who am i supposed to be when your not happy.

What am i meant to say when you ask “did her attitude kill himself because of something i did”

What do i do when my parents tell me i can’t see you because you off load to much on me.

What do i do when i miss a message or a phone call from you; that sets you into a out of control melt down.

What should i do differently when i tell you to get help.

The past is still apart of me i just learned that I can’t help save everyone, even the ones who mean/meant the world to me.

Never given up on you, never will, i just can’t deal with all the hurt always.
Take my Hand back and Never let it Go again

Labels: ,


PAST | PRESENT

Instagram